The Essential Vegan Travel Guide
How To Travel Stress-Free and Meat-Free
This step-by-step vegan travel guide shows you how to research and locate vegan-friendly (or vegetarian, raw, or gluten-free) fare in any city. You'll discover how to find where a vegan can eat in an city, anywhere in the world.
Beyond the food, the book offers hints for connecting with local vegans, choosing a place to stay, packing, and traveling (and keeping the peace) with non-vegan companions. The expanded 2017 edition has all-new sections, including dog- and child-friendly travel, traveling with allergies, and planning vegan travel adventures (such as camping, road trips, cruises, and retreats).The Essential Vegan Travel Guide costs less than the price of a pizza and when you consider how much this book reduces the stresses of travel, it's priceless!
In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Use the best online resources (HappyCow and much more) to find vegetarian, vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants in your destination(s).
- Research and choose vegan-friendly lodging.
- Find and connect with other vegans in the area, both online and offline.
- Organize your trip and research on vegan-friendly food.
- Prepare for your trip, pack your bags and get ready.
- Make sure you have vegan food on the plane.
- Plan vegan adventures, like camping, cruises, road trips and more.
- Travel with children while keeping them entertained.
- Figure out dog-friendly travel, including destinations and travel by plane and car.
- Request vegan food in any restaurant anywhere.
- Prepare plant-based meals with little to no cooking equipment (food you can make with just a coffeemaker in a hotel room).
The book also includes the Top Vegan Destinations of 2017, plus the Top Vegan Restaurants Worldwide, if you want to plan a vegan foodie trip.
Plus, get a free gift when you buy a copy of the book (details inside).